Sunday, July 5, 2009

Happy 4th!

Hi all! Hope everyone had a great fourth. I missed everyone and BBQ! I decided to do something totally American for the fourth, so I went to the Accra Mall, had a chicken sandwich, fries, and a coke, and saw a movie! It was a refreshing change. This weekend I've been doing a lot of shopping in the rain. I'm trying to avoid the temptation of buying every mask I see, because my suitcase already weighs a ton. I have 3 more days of work, then Thursday off to pack, and Friday in the sky! Hopefully I won't get too delayed with Obama flying in on Friday. I'm so excited to go home, and I really don't want to miss my connector in NY! See you all soon.

6 comments:

  1. Thinking of you daily and looking forward to your return home.

    Dad Tanner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Obama doesn't delay your return either! That would be annoying. Happy travels back to the good ol' U.S. of A.!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't worry about the masks, just get yourself home. We are counting the days. We love you and are so proud of you. Mom, Alvin,Stephie, Kevin, Gran and PawPaw

    ReplyDelete
  4. my last day in Ghana I traded all of my shampoo and toiletries away for more masks and hand crafted things so i would have more room in my suitcase. Glad you have been having a good time! I want to see pictures when you get back. Safe Travels and be prepared for them to spray you with bug spray when you get on the airplane. ...Staci

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait for you to get back to the USA! Want to hear all about your adventure. Good and bad! You sure make our family proud! We love you!
    Aunt Nita

    ReplyDelete
  6. What about this bug spray?

    ReplyDelete