Thursday, July 9, 2009

Break Out the Bubbly!

Hi, all! Apparently Obama is coming this evening, so hopefully I'll be well on my way before stuff gets crazy. Rumor is that they're going to start closing the roads at 4p. Dimas, one of the UFS guys here is going to be helping with security; he's so stoked. It's 6:30a here now, and I should be on my way to the airport any minute now. I should be in New York at 5:00p, Atlanta at midnight, then in the bathtub exfoliating from shortly after midnight until 10a. Sam and I are staying the weekend in Atlanta, maybe going to the aquarium (finally!). So I'll be home Sunday evening and expecting a hero's welcome :) (and by that I mean sushi and photo slideshow on the bigscreen). See you guys soon!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for you to come home. Have a safe trip. When you get back we will break out the sushi and ice cream. Love you see you soon. Nikki

    ReplyDelete